Tuesday, January 22, 2013

~ GRANDMA GREATS 90th BIRTHDAY!


My cute grandma, ANNE WILLIAMS turned 90 years old on Christmas Eve.  It was so busy and crazy during the holidays, we decided to have her 90th Birthday Party this past week.  
She is a wonderful woman.  She does not look a day over 70. She certainly does not act like it either . She still goes out and helps on the mink ranch, she takes care of her her own lawn yard and she goes golfing on a weekly basis.  
We are so grateful for her good work ethics she has instilled in all of us and grateful for her wonderful example in our lives.
Here she  is lounging on my Chase lounge chair. 
 She does not act like she is 90 either. 

Mitchell and Grandma Great hanging out on the chair!
 Sadie getting some good loves from her Grandma Great~
I am so grateful for my grandma in my life and grateful for her endless support and love throughout my life.  I just hope to look as good as she does when I hit 90!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA GREAT!  WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: