Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Silent Night!


I was trying to capture of few good pictures of the kiddos for a Christmas Card.  It was bigger chore than I was anticipating.  We only took pictures for about 5 min in the basement, I was sweating by the time we were done and my patients was GONE!  They look all Innocent in a few of these pictures but the bottom few shows basically how the 5 minute photo shoot went. Finally I told them I would make their favorite treat for them if they would work with me and give me one good photo.  That is when I decided to put tape on the their mouth and my Christmas card was invented:


Mitchell thinking his mom is crazy!


Kade trying to make me SMILE!  It worked!
SILENT NIGHT!
 I really needed some duct tape, but of course somebody had used it all so blue painters tape had to do.  They were very good sports and it ended up turning out great!

 This is how 4 minutes of the shoot went it felt like 2 hours!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012!

No comments: