Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Christmas!

I love Christmas time and the wonderful, happy feeling in the in the air. I love the lights, the decorations, the smells and spending time with my family reflecting and pondering on the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. We had a fantastic Christmas and we were able to enjoy a lot of Christmas activities and a lot of family time. We went for our Christmas Eve tradition to see a movie before our Christmas eve feast. We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 "Shipwrecked" the kids thought it was wonderful, Scott and I endured. We came home to our Fondue dinner. We had Cheese fondue, Chicken and Steak fondue and topped it all off with our families FAVORITE! Chocolate fondue. It did not disappoint. Grandma and Grandpa Degelbeck had nowhere to go this Christmas Eve, so we had the pleasure of having them with our family this year. It was wonderful.














We ended the night with opening new P.J.'s , playing of few games, Sadie singing of few songs and dad reading the Nativity Story while the kids acted it out with the Nativity set. We got Santa's cookies and milk already and the kids were off to bed. The kids all slept in the same room. I don't think there was much sleeping going on they were up at the crack of dawn.
They were all super excited of what they got and it truly was a magical day.
I loved that Christmas fell on Sunday, it was wonderful to go to church and feel the spirit through scripture and song.
2011 Christmas=SUCCESS!

1 comment:

Stacy and Blair said...

Sounds like fun! Love Sadie's smile for pictures :)