The kiddos posing for mom!
Kade and Mitch climbed up on a big boulder and posed!
Sadie and I stopping for a little water break
I LOVE THESE 3 RUGRATS!
Mitchell and Kade trying to get as close as possible to the falls. They wanted to fill the water splash on them.
Scout Falls. BEAUTIFUL!
Sadie and Mitch posing at a lower fall.
of course we had to have a little berry throwing fight along the trail. Scott is always up for a good time along the trail! (sorry people along the way)
Kade being Kade! CHEESY!
Just me & my dad!
and we are off.....
fun, photo before the hike!
MOM! no more pictures PLEASE!
JUST ONE MORE KIDS! ( the hike hadn't even started!)
MOM! I will pose for your picture! Thanks Sadie for being so cooperative for ALL mom's pictures. BOYS: One day you will be happy about all my pictures.
We had a super fun time on the hike, no one complained, not even Scott. They all said we should hike more often! YES, a successful hiking trip for sure!
1 comment:
Well look how stinkin cute your blog looks now. I so don't get how to make mine cute. I've tried things, but it doesn't quite turn out right :) Hope all the kids are doing good! Love em.
Post a Comment