Sunday, March 27, 2011

Snow bUNnIeS!

We took a family adventure and hit the slopes. Yes ALL 5 of us! The boys have been snowboarding for the last couple of years and have LOVED it. They have been begging me to get out and go, finally we decided to go for it and we put Sadie in Ski School! I have not been for 14 years. My last time was with Scott right before we got married. I always loved to ski, but once we got married we could no afford it and then I had kids and then it was all down hill from there.


Sadie on her SKI'S hitting the BIG SLOPES! Such a natural!

McKade showing off his moves, he got some real air and even did a toe Grab!

Mitchell LOVES, LOVES, the jumps and was able to get some BIG AIR!

Scott showing his BOYS up! Not bad for an HOT, old man!

Sadie and I trying to get warm during our LUNCH BREAK!

Scott, Mitchell and Sadie on the lift! Enjoying a little bonding time.

Scott and Natalie!


We had a GREAT time. It was a BEAUTIFUL day, I did better than I thought, my boys (including my hot husband) are ROCKSTARS and are fearless on there boards. Sadie LOVED every minute of her ski school, so all and all it was a huge successful day and I am glad we have a fun, family hobby that we can ALL enjoy together during these LONG winter months!

1 comment:

smithsonthemove said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to go up with the familiy sometime soon! :)