I love parties for BOYS! They are so easy and low stress. Boys don't care to have things cute and they really don't worry about all the little details. I asked Kade what he wanted to do for his birthday, he told me he had it already planned. I said PERFECT! We ended up playing 3 games, all including some kind of ball. We ate pizza, snacks and soda, opened presents and sent them all home with an ice cream sandwich and a bag full of Kade's favorite treats. EASY PEASY!
It turned out really fun, low stress and Kade loved every minute.
We had his birthday party early, his birthday is on Tuesday, we are going to a Jazz game on Wednesday and he has chosen to get baptized on February 5th. We are so lucky to have him in our family and so grateful for the lessons of life he teaches me each day.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kade! What a great age to be! We are so excited that you get to be baptised! Wish we could be there with you! Sounds like you had a very fun party! I love how Sadie is right there in the middle of it all! :)
Post a Comment