Sadie has been counting down the days until she started Dance & Pre-School. As a mother you look forward to the day that you have NO children for a few hours, now that it is here I am not sure if I am ready for it. Sadie is all smiles, and she told me, "Mom your going to miss me while I am at pre-school". Me: "Yes, I am going to be so sad." Sadie: "Mom, don't be sad I will come back."





The anticipated day is finally here. Sadie couldn't be happier, I on the other hand have tears in my eyes, but I am looking forward to many adventures ahead with her growing up and experiencing life.
We love you Sadie and our grateful we have a " PRINCESS" in our family.
2 comments:
She's not even mine and I feel sad that she's off to preschool. I'm sure it will be a big change for you! What new hobbies are you going to pick up?
So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment