Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CALIFORNIA DREAM'N!


Enjoying the sun on the Santa Monica Pier!


The kids trying to get there hands on a few more SAND CRABS!


Our Camarillo Neighbors, who we Miss and Love so much! Thanks for letting us come over and hang out for a while just like the good old days.



GOT SAND CRABS?

Scott, enjoying the SURF, SAND and SUN!

Our BARLOW BUDDIES!!!

Mckade with his "CUTE" buddies. We sure miss you already!

We were able to go and visit Camarillo and what a wonderful trip we had. We are so fortunate to have had the opportunity to live there and have our paths cross with so many wonderful families. Our family has truly been blessed from each person we knew in Camarillo. Visiting was a bitter sweet experience for our whole family. We all were a little homesick when we got there and didn't really want to leave. We were able to see and do so much while we were there and had such a great time with everyone we were able to see. DON'T WORRY WE WILL BE BACK!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You know, you would not have to dream about California if you guys just moved back!! We had such a fun weekend spending time with your cute family. Please visit again soon!!

Mickel said...

Fun! I miss the ocean...it's been too long. Great baby shower for Stacy. You are a perfect hostess. I think we're all looking forward to seeing Stacy and Blair in action. Haha! Ugh...thinking back to those first few weeks with baby #1. HARD but a growth experience like no other.

smithsonthemove said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you guys had fun! :) I just updated my blog and I am so sad that I didn't get one picture with you guys! That makes me so sad!