Sunday, July 18, 2010

Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime.....


The kids are having such a fun and eventful summer. We are always trying new adventures and trying to stay cool. This is all the cousins except 2 boys on the Degelbeck side. Hanging with the cousins, doesn't get much better than this.

Look at all those BOYS! AAHHHHHHH!

One thing Mitchell wanted to do this summer is to for sure have a Lemon Aid stand. Finally, I gave in and he made Cookies and Lemon Aid and set out to sell his heart out.


It has been a HOT summer the last few weeks. Scott got creative and made the kids a homemade Slip N Slide. It was super fun. Scott and I even tried it out a few times. Nothing like playing in the sprinklers to keep you "COOL" during the "HOT" summer. They played for hours and hours and we had many laughs watching Scott flip and slide all the way down.




I love SUMMERTIME BUMS on little kids. Sadie will hate me for this picture one day, but I love it! So Cute & Innocent.

2 comments:

smithsonthemove said...

Love the bum cheeks! :) So how much money did Mitchell make? He cracks me up. Cute pictures! Your slip n slide looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see you in a week!

Stacy and Blair said...

I was just talking to Blair about how fun summers were as a kid...and I even mentioned slip n' slides! I had no idea Scott was so handy. Let me know if you and the kids need an extra body around! I have a month more of summer and I need some entertainment in my life.