Wednesday, January 27, 2010

7th HEAVEN!






YEAH, Kade turned SEVEN! I think he has been counting down since the day after his birthday last year! Kade is such a JOY to have in our family. He is growing up way to fast. Kade had a wonderful birthday. We were able to spend Sunday, the day before his birthday with his brother and sister and then all Kade wanted this year for his birthday is to go to a JAZZ game with his buddy Issac. It worked out that the JAZZ had a game right on his BIRTHDAY! A few days before his birthday I asked were he wanted to go to dinner before the game, I mentioned maybe Cafe Rio or JCW's for a quick bite. He said MOM, I really wanted to go to a nice Steak house. (he is his fathers kid for sure). We ended up at Texas roadhouse and he thought that was great. Scott also bought him a JAZZ jersey for the game and he was delighted when he was able to get an autograph from Thurl Bailey, ( former Jazz player). To top it off the JAZZ pulled a great win over the Nuggets.

Kade wanted a half pipe birthday cake! Scott actually took charge of the cake this year and he did an amazing job! I think he has earned a new duty in the house.

Kade is so fun and LOVES life and everything that has to do with SPORTS or HUNTING or getting dirty outdoors! I think if you looked up ALL AMERICAN BOY in the dictionary it would say MCKADE SAMPSON!

WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!

4 comments:

smithsonthemove said...

Happy Birthday Kade! Hope you had a wonderful day! Tell Scott to forget about selling carpet - I think he has found a new job! The cake is amazing!

Stacy and Blair said...

He is a sweet boy huh? I love my Kade! Blair and I want to come take him to get a treat or something for his birthday. Maybe tomorrow. I'll call you. I'm glad he had fun at the jazz game! Of course he would want to go to a steak house. Haha. That's funny!

The Cook's said...

wow Nat the cake looks great good job Scott, now he can try the fondant cakes next;)

Mickel said...

Looks like a great b-day for McKade! And Scott has some mad cake decorating skills.