Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Chilly Conference Weekend!











We decided to head to Park City for Conference weekend. We thought we were going to be able to enjoy the fall colors and the fall like weather in Park City over Conference Weekend. To our surprise we woke up to snow covered mountaintops and also our car! Could this really be happening I thought to myself! The kids of course came into our room bright and early and said, Mom you are not going to like what you see out the window! I pretended to be upset for a minute. The snow is beautiful from a distance and I am not sure if I am ready or not, but WINTER is coming no matter if I am ready or not.

We had a wonderful weekend together, it was nice listening to conference by the fire and watching it snow was also beautiful I must admit. The kids couldn't get enough of the indoor/outdoor pool, YES Mitchell and Kade were crazy enough to swim out to the outside, only because it is HEATED!

We took a long drive during one of the session and at the top of the mountain got out and had our 1st SNOW FIGHT for the year! We can chalk that one down, and Sadie thought the SNOW was SUPER CHILLY!

I always look forward to this wonderful weekend, now that I am grown it always seems to go by way to quickly though. The kids listened but always are asking when is it going to be over!

No comments: