Sunday, May 10, 2009

CAMPING, DIRT AND FOUR WHEELING



Feeding the horses at Grandma Greats home was a big hit for the kids, especially Sadie.

THIS IS A PICTURE OF PURE HAPPINESS!


Our family LOVES smores. We have our own speciality! You use the cracker and the marshmallow and WE add a reese's p-nut butter cup! It is pure HEAVEN! If you like smore's you will have to try this little Sampson Secret! You will be wanting more than just one, I PROMISE!


THE KIDS COULD NOT GET ENOUGH OF RIDING THE 4-WHEELER! There was never a dull moment! Pure Dirty FUN!


SADIE WAS SO GOOD TO ALWAYS WEAR HER HELMET! She looks so cute!


The BOYS loved being BOYS and played until they could no longer play!


SADIE AND THE BOYS AFTER A LONG RIDE ON THE WHEELERS!

4 comments:

Kim said...

How fun!! I will definitely have to try the smores secret! I LOVE Reeses Peanut Butter Cups! And your kids loook totally cute, as usual. Sadie looks like "one of the boys" in her helmet on the four-wheeler. :o)

Ashlee said...

Glad that you guys had a little dirty fun! Cute pictures...

Emily said...

you don't have to ask me twice to add a reeses pb cup to anything--what a great idea!

Great pics--I've never been 4 wheeling before but it looks like fun. So cute!

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying Utah. There is nothing like being a kids and getting all dirty, and having fun all at the same time!