Thursday, June 5, 2008

He's Moving On!






Wow, McKade is moving on from pre-school and going to start kindergarten this fall. He had a wonderful pre-school this year and he really enjoyed every minute of it. The graduation ceremony was cute, they each had their name read and the teacher told some cute little unique thing about each child. Mckades was he was always on task and the best at playing football and baseball.

We love McKade. He is truly a joy in our family. He keeps me humble and makes me smile and giggle each day.

McKade broke down after the graduation was over. I couldn't get him to tell me why he was sad. Finally when we got home he said, Mom, I was sad today because I don't want to go to kindergarten, I am just going to stay little forever.
Mom and Dad wish that was possible buddy.

We love you and are so proud of ALL your accomplishments in school this past year. Have a Fun Summer and Good Luck in kindergarten.

10 comments:

McKay and Rachel said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever heard! Kade is such a cute kid. That is sweet he has a little sentimental side. :) Anna keeps wishing she could go to kindergarten with Kade too.

Mickel said...

Congratulations Kade! Graduating from preschool is a big accomplishment. Kindergarten's not so bad. You're already so smart from preschool; kindergarten will be a piece of cake. Hope you have a fun summer!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't believe that our little boys are going to kindergarten it's crazy. Tell Kade we love him and good job.

Heidi said...

Congrats Kade! You will love Kindergartern, it's not that bad. Brooklynn wishes she could stay in Kindergarten forever! By the way, I love your new template!

Leanne said...

I wish they could stay little forever too!!! What a fun vacation in Hawaii, looked like so much fun!

Sheena said...

What a cutie! He is so cute, love the spike hair. Can you believe our little boys are going to kindergarten. Crazy huh! Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog. Dj is in Australia for the MONTH! Ahhhhhhh! So the only communication is email and blog. So i have to keep it updated. Love you and miss you so much. Thanks for the funny birthday card! Loved it!

The Brockbanks said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is that big. I think that is so cute he doesn't want to grow up. I agree with him. Growing up stinks sometimes.
Hawaii looks like so much fun. We have sat in that same hammock! Did you eat at Lalani's? I loved your pictures. I haven't seen Doug in years. His kids are darling. What a fun time. At least you get to come back to warm California!

Kim said...

He's so cute! He's going to do great in Kindergarten! :o)

Emily said...

Congrats!

I am sure that he will love kindergarted as much as he loved preschool.

Hope all is well in Utah!

Skinner Family said...

I can't believe how much he looks like you! Cute kid.