Monday, March 24, 2008

Piggies & Lillie's!






I finally got Sadie to hold still long enough to get two piggy tails in! I was so excited! Her hair is getting long and I don't know if I like it or not! Boy hair is just so easy, I am not used to this girl hair stuff, it takes so much time and effort and I try so hard and I still can't get her ponytails straight. One day it will come and then she probably won't let me touch her hair anymore.

My Lillie's finally bloomed the other day! I was so excited! I decided to take a few pictures with Sadie with the Lillie's. I am glad I did. I got to enjoy the Lillie's for a day and then Mckade found them and cut the bloom off with his pocket-knife!

I love kids! They make me smile and cry each day! I am truly grateful for both!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable! Makes me even more excited to be having a girl. Exspecially since Addie is beging to start her own style these days!?! You did a great job,
Love you guys!

McKay and Rachel said...

She looks sooo cute! Girl hair 90 percent pain and 10 percent fun. Just wait for the days when she has an opinion about what you do her hair in - those are fun. You are such a good gardener to get those lilys to bloom. Congrats!

The Brockbanks said...

Seriously she is a doll! I think the piggies look perfectly straight. Aniston doesn't have any hair and gets called a boy all the time. Sad!! That Lily is gorgeous. You did a great job. It is so true how one minute the kids make you so happy and the next you are crying. Thanks for a good reminder to be grateful.

Mickel said...

Your flowers are gorgeous. I guess I should start preparing now to deal with pocket-knife incidents and other such boy stuff. Wait until you spend 20 minutes doing Sadie's hair and the next time you look at her she's ripped all the cute hair things out to do her hair herself. Gotta love 'em!

The Camarillo Trio said...

Wow, pigtails makes her look so much older.

So cute.

Good work with the lilies.

The Cook's said...

Your kids are soooo cute, it's fun to see how they have grown. I haven't heard from you in awhile it's nice to read your blog and kind of keep in touch. Send me an email now and then. Love ya, Tori

Kim said...

She is sooo adorable with the pig tails! She looks so different with her hair pulled back but she's so cute. Long hair has it's drawbacks just like everything else. I think I'm ready to cut Shailey's hair again. It's always a tangled mess!