Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A FUN FAMILY GATHERING!






My parents and grandmother flew in for the weekend to get away from ALL the snow in UTAH! We had such a fun and relaxing time together. We did a whole lot of nothing. We just relaxed, put together 3 jigsaw puzzles and chatted a whole bunch, and of course ate a lot of yummy food.

Kade and Mitchell even got there 85 year old Grandma Great to play the Wii with them. She is a good sport! And she really enjoyed playing golf on the Wii.

The time always goes by way to quick when we are together, but I am gratful for my wonderful family and glad they took time out of there busy schedules to come and visit SUNNY CALIFORNIA for the weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures! Your missing two of the most fun people though Kim and I, but next time I guess. Grandma is a trooper I hope at 85 I am willing to play the wii with my great grandchildren! That was my age recently on the wii so we will have to work on it.

Anonymous said...

By the way I forgot to mention I love Kade in the picture! It's just him hangin on to his handle.

Emily said...

What a cute family!

I'm glad you had a chance to see them!

Kim said...

That's great! It looks like you all had so much fun! :o) And I can't believe they got your grandma to play the Wii! That's great! :o)